When there is a lot going on in life, many people find it hard to cope. Most people who start anxiety therapy feel stuck repeating the same painful patterns. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you check things off of your to-do list, but you don’t feel like you’re getting anything done or you feel like you want to escape your thoughts and your life.
Stuck in negativity and feeling worried all the time, you may feel like life is controlled by anxiety.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You lost the joyful feelings that you used to have in life.
- You have an insane schedule that doesn’t let you rest.
- You feel dread, fear, strange thoughts, and a pounding heart.
- You wake up every morning feeling overwhelmed and depressed.
- You feel like there are so many things to manage and your forever growing “to do list” leaves you feeling completely overwhelmed.
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that even if you are really struggling, nothing is wrong with you. What you are experiencing is normal and it’s okay to ask for help. It’s not selfish to prioritize caring for yourself. You don’t have to always prioritize work or your family’s needs over your own needs.
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Stop worrying all the time.
- Figure out who you are and what direction to go in next.
- Finally be free from years of constant anxiety and panic attacks.
- Create a more meaningful life based on who you are and what you desire.
- Get to the root problems and solve those instead of using band-aid fixes.