You identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, trans non-binary, queer, pansexual, qenderqueer, or any of the alphabet soup. Whether you are in the early stages of coming out, have been out for awhile, are just beginning to explore your gender or sexual identity, or you just want to work with a queer identified therapist, you are in the right place.
What you will gain from therapy:
- Support of your identity and relationship(s) from someone who is queer identified
- Exploration and understanding of your gender identity that allows you to be your authentic self
- Exploration and understanding of your sexual identity that allows you to be your authentic self
- Exploration and understanding of your relationship orientation that allows you to have fulfilling meaningful relationship(s)
- Learn ways to deal with feelings of jealousy within non-monogamous relationships